Using a magnetic sensor free of mechanical contact to the actuator/valve element, Vivace's position devices provide reliable and stable measurements and control on environments exposed to temperature and vibration, with no affection of the proccess or measurement integrity. For extreme cases, a special assembled remote sensor is offered, keeping the device away from the noise and problem area.
Besides its excelent performance, the devices provide auxiliar diagnostics for predictive maintenance of the final elements they are connected to, configured and monitored by easy to handle tools, allowing user to have full control of process general status.
- Long-term high accuracy and measurement/control stability
- Magnetic sensor (local or remote) with no mechanical contact
- Environment temperature measurement
- Fail safe configuration
- Personalized charcterization of measurement / acting curve
- Predictive maintenance diagnostics
- 5-digit, rotative, multitask, bargraph LCD
- Intuitive, configurable, fast edition local adjust
- Available in HART® 7 /4-20mA and Profibus-PA
- NAMUR NE43 (HART® 7 /4-20mA model)